Leak Detection in Pasadena, CA
Honest Pricing with No Hidden Fees
Plumbing leaks come in a variety of shapes and sizes. When most homeowners think of plumbing leaks, they think of big problems like burst pipes that send water gushing into the space around the sudden fault. While it’s true that a burst pipe is a possibility and can cause immense damage in an extremely short amount of time, it’s also true that these are the overwhelming minority of leaks. The vast majority of leaks are extremely small—so small, in fact, that they are almost impossible to detect on a day-to-day basis without accidentally encountering a consequence of it. Whether the leak is buried in your walls, exists in one of your plumbing appliances, or even is located in the slab beneath your feet, you need to locate the problem quickly for a fast and effective repair. When it comes to fast leak detection services, Merry San Marino Plumbing is the name customers trust in Pasadena.
Without the dedication of plumbers like our experts at Merry San Marino Plumbing, you could be exposed at any moment to the risk of burst pipes, pinhole leaks, or steady drips that could result in everything from extreme flooding to long-term localized damage to your property. Our team uses sophisticated equipment and modern techniques to locate these leaks and fix them properly as quickly as possible. Whether the flaw is in your drain lines, buried in your walls, or in your main sewer or water connection, our professionals can find them with precision accuracy.
Call our Pasadena leak detection experts today at (626) 414-5583 for a detailed and dependable quote.
Causes of a Hidden Leak
There are many reasons your piping systems could suffer from a hidden leak, and some are easier to prevent so long as you maintain your pipes. Others can only be repaired with the help of a professional plumber. No matter the type of leak, the problem could cause terrible damage to your house and yard if it isn’t addressed quickly, so it is important to locate and address leaks as soon as possible.
Some of the most common causes of leaks include:
- Drains that have become clogged as a result of tossing inorganic or non-water-soluble items down the drain
- Pipes that have shifted due to earthquakes, mudslides, and other natural catastrophes
- Pipes that have been infiltrated or ruptured by twisting tree roots
High-Tech Leak Detection in the Pasadena
Gone are the days when plumbers had to blindly dig up your whole property to find a leak in your main water or sewer lines. Thanks to upgrades in industry equipment, our skilled technicians use the most advanced technology to detect hidden leaks.
Some of the most successful tested methods we use include:
- Meter detection: After shutting off all water faucets and fixtures in your home, our plumber checks your water meter to see if it’s continuing to turn. If it is, there’s a good chance you have a leak.
- Infrared technology: Temperature-sensing infrared cameras are great for spotting leaks because they quickly pick up on subtle temperature differences that our eyes are unable to see. A leaking pipe usually creates a temperature contrast, and an infrared camera can pick this up right away.
- High-power listening equipment: Your plumber empties the water out of your water line network and then pressurizes the lines with an air compressor. Your plumbers then use an ultra-high-sensitivity microphone and listening equipment to locate the sound of escaping air or subtle whistling from leaks as small as a pinhole.
Benefits of Professional Leak Detection
Water leak detection is extremely important, for preventing further damage to your property, and ensuring that you have clean and sage water for you and your family.
Some benefits that come with professional leak detection services include the following:
- Maximizes water usage
- Ensures that you have a reliable water supply
- Prevents further damage from happening to your home, or neighboring homes
- Saves you from having to pay high costs to repair damages
- Helps to conserve water
- Prevents your water from getting contaminated, and ensures safe and clean water
- Reduces your water bill costs
Reliable Professional Service
While no leak is thought of as a “good leak,” leaks that are hidden in places you typically don’t see are certainly the worst. How can you expect to get your leaks fixed if you have no idea where they are located? Thankfully, you do not have to play hide-and-seek with your leaks on your own; the professional plumbing experts at Merry San Marino Plumbing are equipped to locate these leaks for you.
- How Your Water is Impacting Your Coffee
- How to Clear a Clogged Drain
- Tips for Winter Drain Maintenance
Experienced, Skilled & Dependable Team
Honest Pricing with No Hidden Fees
Courteous & Professional Plumbers
70+ Years of Industry Experience